A battle rages between phytoplankton and viruses in the ocean. On June 15, an international team of scientists will embark on a voyage on the North Atlantic for 30 days to study this war. They’re interested in how this battle affects the movement of carbon – the most important building block of life on the […]
Tag Archives | blog
This past Saturday, a crew of scientists and educators set sail aboard R/V Endeavor to explore the biogeochemistry of the Dead Zone in the Gulf of Mexico. If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to be a scientist at sea (especially during the hottest time of the year), we encourage you to follow along on […]
- Gears Luncheon Series – Ocean Sciences 2014 December 6, 2013
- 2014 Shore Bowl October 25, 2013
- Gears Professional Development Workshop for Early Career Scientists October 17, 2013
- Announcing Planting AntaRctica in KAnsas (Project PARKA) 2013-14 May 10, 2013
- Incorporating MARACOOS Data Into Ocean Education: A Needs Assesment March 12, 2013
- Ocean Literacy Interactive Animation November 18, 2008
- Join us for a FREE Ocean Lecture & Educator’s Night December 8, 2011
- Eutrophication Animation November 18, 2008
- Oil Spill Resources August 26, 2010
- Have a few hours? Check out Google Ocean February 19, 2009
- Gears Luncheon Series – Ocean Sciences 2014 | COSEE NOW: […] These leadership development events, whi...
- Jason Draine: Good god!!!! I want to play!!! This is what I'v...
- New Educational Video from GEARS workshop participant Rachel Shelly, FSU | COSEE NOW: [...] Carla Companion (COSEE Ocean Systems) recent...
- Fish Oils and Nutrition | NJ 4-H Science: [...] encourage you to take a look at the lesson K...
- Sage Lichtenwalner: Hi Stephanie, you can embed the animation if you l...