COSEE NOW is pleased to present: Antarctica melting, a 4-part audio slideshow series on the fastest winter warming place on Earth, as seen through the eyes of three scientists. The slideshows, and accompanying lesson plans, provide a first hand look into the role that global climate change has had in transforming the Antarctic environment.
Tag Archives | gliders
- 2014 Shore Bowl October 25, 2013
- Gears Professional Development Workshop for Early Career Scientists October 17, 2013
- Announcing Planting AntaRctica in KAnsas (Project PARKA) 2013-14 May 10, 2013
- Incorporating MARACOOS Data Into Ocean Education: A Needs Assesment March 12, 2013
- Developing Tools to Engage Undergraduates in Data from Observatories March 12, 2013
- Ocean Literacy Interactive Animation November 18, 2008
- Join us for a FREE Ocean Lecture & Educator’s Night December 8, 2011
- Eutrophication Animation November 18, 2008
- Oil Spill Resources August 26, 2010
- North Atlantic VICE’ (North Atlantic Virus Infection of Coccolithophores Expedition) June 11, 2012
- Jason Draine: Good god!!!! I want to play!!! This is what I'v...
- New Educational Video from GEARS workshop participant Rachel Shelly, FSU | COSEE NOW: [...] Carla Companion (COSEE Ocean Systems) recent...
- Fish Oils and Nutrition | NJ 4-H Science: [...] encourage you to take a look at the lesson K...
- Sage Lichtenwalner: Hi Stephanie, you can embed the animation if you l...
- Janice McDonnell: COSEE NOW friends - Please take a moment to check ...
alaska Antarctica Atlantic auv biogeochemistry blog broader impacts buoyancy climate change coral reefs COSIA cruise data data activity Data Tip density educators evaluation fish Glider IMCS Informal Education internship introduction ioos LSC migration NASA NDBC newsletter NOAA ocean literacy OOS PD real time data report RTD RU COOL rutgers satellite scientists sea surface temperature students survey teachers