Except from Podcast: Kara La Lomia is part of a team at Southern Maine Community College (SMCC) that’s designing, constructing and using drifters. These floating instruments track the currents, and are engaging everyone from students to lobstermen. To listen go to http://coseenow.net/podcast/2010/02/drifter/
Archive | Southern Maine Community College RSS feed for this section
- Bristol Community College
- Building the Drifter
- Cape Fear Community College
- Collaborating with Scientists
- College of the Redwoods
- Community Webinar
- Current Events/Science
- Curriculum Development
- Drifter Newsletter
- Long Beach Community College
- Monterey Peninsula College
- Southern Maine Community College
- Student Success Stories
- Tracking the Drifter
- Now *That* got my Students' Attention November 18, 2009
- Drifter Newsletter #3 November 10, 2009
- Long Beach City College – LA River Drifter January 22, 2010
- CFCC Deploys 2 Drifters Off NC Coast October 20, 2009
- Serendipity Strikes the Drifter Project October 1, 2009
- Newsletter #10 August 23, 2012
- Drifter Newsletter #9 May 23, 2012
- Drifter Newsletter #8 October 14, 2011
- Stockbridge High School Building Drifter September 19, 2011
- Drifter Newsletter #7 July 30, 2010
- jmanning: Hi Bob- Were you able to get your drifter in the ...
- Deidre Sullivan: That is quite a journey. Hopefully we will be abl...
- Sage Lichtenwalner: So close, and yet, apparently, the EEZ boundary ta...
- Sage Lichtenwalner: Wow, this really is a cool story. One could run a...
- Deidre Sullivan: I am amazed that the drifter has survived our wint...