One of the primary themes of COSEE NOW was expanding the science, knowledge, and understanding of ocean observing systems. The ocean is vast and while it looks uniform from the surface, hosts a large variety of physical and biological components. Below is the compiled list of Ocean Observing System resources from COSEE NOW projects.
COSEE NOW projects that addressed the Ocean Observing Systems:
- Exhibit Design (blog with resources)
- Exhibit Design for an Integrated Ocean Observing System (IOOS) (webinar series)
- MATE Drifter Project (blog)
- Ocean Observing System (video)
- Phytoplankton Sampling in Antarctica (video)
- Visual Ocean (blog)