Below is a compiled list of children’s books that were recommended by marine educators throughout the US.
- Abby’s Aquarium Adventures by Heidi de Maine (Elementary)
- Abby’s Aquarium Adventures II: Predators by Heidi de Maine (Elementary)
- A Day in the Salt Marsh by Kevin Kutz (Elementary)
- About Mollusks, About Fish, About Wetlands, About Crustaceans by Cathryn and John Sill (Elementary)
- Suzanne Tate’s Nature Series – 34 books of different marine creatures (i.e., blue crabs, flat fish, oyster, manatee, etc.)
- This is the Sea That Feeds Us by Robert F. Baldwin (Elementary)
- Flotsam by David Wiesner
- Who Lives in the Deep Blue Sea by Tammy Yee (Ron Hirschi developed information components for the Trust for Public Land’s MUDUP project in Puget Sound)
No comments yet.