Last episode, I told you about the COSEE-China Planning Workshop that was held in early March in Beijing. In this episode, we’re spending this whole time in the city of Xiamen where we flew to after the workshop. It’s in the southeast of China. They’ve got palm trees, warm, moist air. It was just beautiful. So, Xiamen? It was like Chinese Florida. We’re gonna meet high school students and college students talking about their experience with ocean education in China. And the change they want to see. Have a listen.[audio:http://coseenow.net/podcast/files/2010/05/og34.mp3]
1. Dinner in Xiamen: Our first meal in Xiamen was filled with seafood and culinary surprises.
2. Keji High School: The students of Keji High School and the US COSEE delegates assembled for a group photograph.
3. Xiamen karaoke I: Marilyn Decker (Boston Public Schools) and her husband John Decker sure knew how to woo their audience.
4. Xiamen karaoke II: Carrie Lee from Xiamen University was well practiced when it came to karaoke.
5. Xiamen foot massage: I tried my best to enjoy a foot massage in Xiamen. Many found it relaxing. I found it...otherwise.