A collaboration of several COSEE Centers will present a series of Gears Workshops for scientists interested in increasing their capacity for high impact education, outreach, and collaboration activities. These leadership development events, which will incorporate material from the all-day Gears Professional Development Workshops, are organized into four areas or “gears.” The four “gears” (Deconstruct, Learn, […]
Tag Archives | Gears
Workshop Date: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 Workshop Time: 9am –5pm Workshop Location: Smith Conference Room, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution Workshop Participants – WHO should attend? Early career scientists: Those holding a doctoral degree and who are employed in a post-doctoral or tenure-track (or tenure-track-equivalent) position as an assistant professor (or equivalent title) Advanced graduate student […]
- Gears Luncheon Series – Ocean Sciences 2014 December 6, 2013
- 2014 Shore Bowl October 25, 2013
- Gears Professional Development Workshop for Early Career Scientists October 17, 2013
- Announcing Planting AntaRctica in KAnsas (Project PARKA) 2013-14 May 10, 2013
- Incorporating MARACOOS Data Into Ocean Education: A Needs Assesment March 12, 2013
- Ocean Literacy Interactive Animation November 18, 2008
- Join us for a FREE Ocean Lecture & Educator’s Night December 8, 2011
- Eutrophication Animation November 18, 2008
- Oil Spill Resources August 26, 2010
- Have a few hours? Check out Google Ocean February 19, 2009
- Gears Luncheon Series – Ocean Sciences 2014 | COSEE NOW: […] These leadership development events, whi...
- Jason Draine: Good god!!!! I want to play!!! This is what I'v...
- New Educational Video from GEARS workshop participant Rachel Shelly, FSU | COSEE NOW: [...] Carla Companion (COSEE Ocean Systems) recent...
- Fish Oils and Nutrition | NJ 4-H Science: [...] encourage you to take a look at the lesson K...
- Sage Lichtenwalner: Hi Stephanie, you can embed the animation if you l...