Researching the ocean’s many mysteries is never easy, especially when you’re using the latest in robotic technology. This is why programs for teachers generally include a field component where oceanographers can demonstrate how they conduct their research and the challenges they face. But in this story from Virginia Institute of Marine Science, you’ll never guess who catches the big fish this time.
Tag Archives | fisherman
- Gears Luncheon Series – Ocean Sciences 2014 December 6, 2013
- 2014 Shore Bowl October 25, 2013
- Gears Professional Development Workshop for Early Career Scientists October 17, 2013
- Announcing Planting AntaRctica in KAnsas (Project PARKA) 2013-14 May 10, 2013
- Incorporating MARACOOS Data Into Ocean Education: A Needs Assesment March 12, 2013
- Ocean Literacy Interactive Animation November 18, 2008
- Join us for a FREE Ocean Lecture & Educator’s Night December 8, 2011
- Eutrophication Animation November 18, 2008
- Oil Spill Resources August 26, 2010
- Have a few hours? Check out Google Ocean February 19, 2009
- Gears Luncheon Series – Ocean Sciences 2014 | COSEE NOW: […] These leadership development events, whi...
- Jason Draine: Good god!!!! I want to play!!! This is what I'v...
- New Educational Video from GEARS workshop participant Rachel Shelly, FSU | COSEE NOW: [...] Carla Companion (COSEE Ocean Systems) recent...
- Fish Oils and Nutrition | NJ 4-H Science: [...] encourage you to take a look at the lesson K...
- Sage Lichtenwalner: Hi Stephanie, you can embed the animation if you l...
alaska Antarctica Atlantic auv biogeochemistry blog broader impacts buoyancy climate change coral reefs COSIA cruise data data activity Data Tip density educators evaluation fish Gears Glider IMCS Informal Education internship introduction ioos LSC NASA NDBC newsletter NOAA ocean literacy OOS PD real time data report RTD RU COOL rutgers satellite scientists sea surface temperature students survey teachers