A collaboration of several COSEE Centers will present a series of Gears Workshops for scientists interested in increasing their capacity for high impact education, outreach, and collaboration activities. These leadership development events, which will incorporate material from the all-day Gears Professional Development Workshops, are organized into four areas or “gears.” The four “gears” (Deconstruct, Learn, […]
Tag Archives | scientists
Attention Researchers: Join us for a live online seminar on July 28, 2009 at 1:00 pm EDT to discuss how to create effective and well reviewed broader impact statements for your upcoming August 2009 National Science Foundation proposals.
What do scientists think about coastal sciences education & outreach? Are they engaged? And, in what ways are they contributing? This report offers answers to those questions.
Little is known about scientists’ involvement in education and outreach with K-12 schools and public audiences. This report includes scientist survey results from annual online surveys in 2004 through 2007.
- Gears Luncheon Series – Ocean Sciences 2014 December 6, 2013
- 2014 Shore Bowl October 25, 2013
- Gears Professional Development Workshop for Early Career Scientists October 17, 2013
- Announcing Planting AntaRctica in KAnsas (Project PARKA) 2013-14 May 10, 2013
- Incorporating MARACOOS Data Into Ocean Education: A Needs Assesment March 12, 2013
- Ocean Literacy Interactive Animation November 18, 2008
- Join us for a FREE Ocean Lecture & Educator’s Night December 8, 2011
- Eutrophication Animation November 18, 2008
- Oil Spill Resources August 26, 2010
- Have a few hours? Check out Google Ocean February 19, 2009
- Gears Luncheon Series – Ocean Sciences 2014 | COSEE NOW: […] These leadership development events, whi...
- Jason Draine: Good god!!!! I want to play!!! This is what I'v...
- New Educational Video from GEARS workshop participant Rachel Shelly, FSU | COSEE NOW: [...] Carla Companion (COSEE Ocean Systems) recent...
- Fish Oils and Nutrition | NJ 4-H Science: [...] encourage you to take a look at the lesson K...
- Sage Lichtenwalner: Hi Stephanie, you can embed the animation if you l...