This experiment we did in Biology and in my Wildlife Management class. It resembled how brine shrimp grow in different conditions. Unfortunately, they all died both times.
In each experiment, we put about 30 shrimp in each jar. One jar was just tap water, the other was vinegar water, and the last was hot vinegar water. We observed them for a week. They grew for a few days and swam around a bit. In the end, they all died but we don’t really know why.
We didn’t notice which type of water they did best in, but they ended up dead in all of them. We think in Wildlife Management that they got to cold. We still aren’t sure what killed them. I wouldn’t have an idea of how to further this experiment. Allie T.